Silver South Sea Pearl and Diamond Bale Pendant in 18K White Gold, 14.5mm
- Metal: 18K white gold
- Primary gemstone: South Sea pearl
- Pearl body color: white with silver overtone
- Pearl shape: near-round
- Pearl size: 14.50mm
- Pearl luster: excellent
- Pearl surface: clean (90%)
- Secondary gemstone: 11 baguette diamonds, 2mm, 0.33 CT. T.W.
- Treatment: natural, untreated
- Necklace chain is not included
- Layaway available for this item
Please note: All carat weights and stone measurements reflected in our jewelry descriptions, represent approximate figures. Mounted stones are graded only to the extent rendered possible by the mounting.
This classic yet elegant solitaire pearl pendant features a large silver South Sea pearl, mounted below a solid 18K white gold diamond-studded bale. The sparkling baguette cut diamonds set on the bale offer a luxurious and sophisticated look. The magnificent South Sea pearls are prized for their large size, thickness of nacre and silky luster that is unmatched by many other pearls.
The pearl is hand-selected for its silky luster and brilliant overtone. It is semi-round in shape and measures 14.5mm. There are minimal blemishes on the pearl that are not noticeable from conversation distances.