Natural Translucent White + Honey Yellow Jadeite Gourd Pendant Necklace
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: white + honey yellow
- Transparency: translucent
- Shape: Wu Lou/gourd/calabash
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Cord material: nylon cord, 0.8mm
- Necklace length: adjustable
- Measurements: 19.08 x 12mm
- Cord color: brown
- Please note: There are an internal stone line in this pendant which are naturally formed and completely normal. This is caused by geological pressure during jadeite development. The stone lines are internal and do not affect the durability and beauty of the stone
- Measurements: 16 x 10.77mm
- Cord color: gold
- Measurements: 15.36 x 10.69mm
- Cord color: brownish red
Feng Shui use of Wu Lou
Wu Lou, also known as a gourd or calabash, is a symbol of abundance, health, longevity and wealth. It is a powerful Feng Shui remedy you can use for several Feng Shui afflictions.
Wu Lou is one of the eight Feng Shui treasures, which makes it a perfect wealth symbol. The shape of the Wu Lou is also considered ideal for the accumulation of wealth since the opening (top) is narrow and the bottom lobe is wider.
Wu Lou is also renowned for being a protector of early death and remedy for illness. It is believed that wearing a Wu Lou on as a necklace or bracelet charm can attract auspicious and healing chi energies and help guard against premature death.