Natural Translucent Tri-Color Fu Lu Shou Jadeite Round Beads Knotted Necklace, 18"
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: honey brown + bluish green + white + faint gray
- Transparency: translucent to semi-translucent
- Bead shape: round
- Bead size: approximately 8.5mm
- Cord material: nylon
- Cord color: gold
- Clasp: barrel
- Clasp material: stainless steel
- Necklace length: 18 inches
This jade has three colors: white, honey brown and bluish green. In Chinese, three-colored jadeite is called Fu Lu Shou which refers to the Chinese Three Star Gods of luck: God of Happiness (Fu), God of Prosperity (Lu) and God of Longevity (Shou). Fu means good luck, fortune, blessings and happiness while Lu represents prosperity and Shou represents health and longevity.