- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Bead shape: carved lucky coin, 12.5mm and ingot, 12-15mm
- Transparency: translucent
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Cord material: 0.8mm nylon cord
Please note: There are some internal stone lines in these jadeite coins which are naturally formed and completely normal. This is caused by geological pressure during jadeite development. The stone lines are internal and do not affect the durability and beauty of the stone.
Should you require additional photos or information, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org