Natural Translucent Imperial Green Jadeite Monkey + Peach + Ruyi Pendant in 10K Yellow Gold
- Metal: 10K yellow gold
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: imperial green + deep green
- Transparency: translucent
- Shape: money + peach + ruyi
- Height: 39.60mm (without bail), 51.28mm (with bail)
- Width: 23.38mm
- Thickness: 8.22mm
- Weight: 15.71g
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Layaway available for this item
This beautiful pendant is made of natural Burmese jadeite jade and set in solid 10K yellow gold. The jade has a uniform translucent imperial green color with a small deep green spot on the back. The carving features a monkey figure caressing a peach and carrying a ruyi on its back. The surface of this pendant is silky smooth and well polished.
The monkey is one of the 12 Chinese astrology animals. It symbolizes innovation, determination, intelligence and wisdom. And the peach has long been popular in Chinese culture as a powerful symbol of mortality or the wish for a long and healthy life. These two auspicious symbols are often paired together and used as a Feng Shui cure to enhance wealth and health luck.