Natural Translucent Green Jadeite Jade Gourd Necklace
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: green
- Transparency: translucent
- Shape: Wu Lou/gourd/calabash
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Cord material: nylon cord, 0.8mm
- Necklace length: adjustable
- Measurements: 18.10 x 12.18mm
- Jadeite color: faint green + deep seaweed green
- Cord color: dark green
- Measurements: 16.31 x 10.90mm
- Jadeite color: faint green + bluish green
- Cord color: light green
Feng Shui use of Wu Lou
Wu Lou, also known as a gourd or calabash, is a symbol of abundance, health, longevity and wealth. It is a powerful Feng Shui remedy you can use for several Feng Shui afflictions.
Wu Lou is one of the eight Feng Shui treasures, which makes it a perfect wealth symbol. The shape of the Wu Lou is also considered ideal for the accumulation of wealth since the opening (top) is narrow and the bottom lobe is wider.
Wu Lou is also renowned for being a protector of early death and remedy for illness. It is believed that wearing a Wu Lou on as a necklace or bracelet charm can attract auspicious and healing chi energies and help guard against premature death.