Natural Translucent Green Jadeite Double Sided Fish Pendant in 14K Yellow Gold
- Metal: 14K yellow gold
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: light green + colorless + vivid green + deep forest green
- Transparency: translucent
- Shape: fish (double-sided)
- Height (including bail): 55mm
- Width: 21mm
- Thickness: 5.50mm
- Weight: 7.88g
- Treatment: natural color, untreated
- Layaway available for this item
This stunning fish pendant is carefully carved from natural Burmese jadeite jade. It is nicely carved on both sides and is hung from a solid 14K yellow gold bail. This piece has very nice translucency and a beautiful high polish to all surfaces. The color of the stone is light green and colorless background with vivid green and deep forest green floral patterns.
In Chinese culture, fish is the symbol of wealth and abundant. Wearing a jade fish pendant can help you attract money luck and get extra income. It might also make you feel stress-free and keep you motivated to overcome adversity in life.