- Metal: 14K white gold
- Primary gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: faint green + vivid green
- Transparency: translucent
- Shape: curved rectangle
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Secondary stones: 3 natural brilliant cut diamonds, 1.5mm, 1.8mm, 2mm; 8 natural princess cut diamonds, 2.3mm; 68 natural baguette cut diamonds, 2.3mm; 90 natural baguette cut diamonds, 2.2mm, 3.47 CT. T.W.
- Pendant height: 40mm
- Pendant width: 23mm
- Thickness: 10mm
- Necklace chain is not included
- Layaway available for this item
Please note: All carat weights and stone measurements reflected in our jewelry descriptions, represent approximate figures. Mounted stones are graded only to the extent rendered possible by the mounting.
An absolute stunner that does not stop sparkling. This elegant pendant features an alluring green rectangle jadeite jade surrounded by a double halo of accent diamonds totaling approximately 3.47 CT. T.W. The double halo is made in a layered fashion which accentuates the beauty of the center stone. The 14K white gold bail accented with 3 brilliant cut diamonds, enhances its beauty.
The jade has a beautiful and unique color pattern. It has a very vibrant green floral pattern floating across a translucent faint green background. The surface of the stone is silky smooth and highly polished. There is no stone lines, cracks or chips in the jade.