- Bracelet size: adjustable
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: colorless + faint green
- Transparency: translucent
- Bead shape: tiny donut/disc
- Bead size: approximately 10mm
- Treatment: natural, untreated
- Cord material: nylon cord, 0.8mm
These bracelets are adjustable with sliding knot and fit wrists measure 5.5" and larger. In the photos, model has a wrist circumference of 5.5" and wears a dark green cord bracelet at its smallest size (5.5"). Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sizing consultation or custom order request.
Please note, our jadeite is 100% natural and carved by hands, so the products may vary slightly in color and size from the stock photos. Each piece has its own unique color pattern and inclusions, telling their story of centuries spent under the earth. All of the imperfections you see in the stone are what make it unique and special.