- Metal: 10K white gold
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: light green + vivid green + white
- Shape: Koi Fish (hand-carved)
- Transparency: semi-translucent
- Length: 34.80 mm
- Width: 13.50 mm
- Thickness: 5.25 mm
- Treatment: natural color, untreated
- Layaway available for this item
This jade pendant is made of Grade A Jadeite Jade and 10K yellow gold. The jade is 100% natural. It has never been treated, dyed or enhanced in any ways. Both side of the jade is carefully hand carved into a Koi Fish shape. Koi Fish is a symbol of wealth and prosperity. Wearing this pendant will make you feel stress-free and keep you motivated to overcome adversity in life.
Minimalist design, well-matched with any outfits. This piece has a semi-translucent light green background with very vibrant green and white floral pattern floating though-out the whole pendant. The surface of this pendant is smooth and highly polished.