- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: white + bluish green + faint green + orange + faint lavender
- Transparency: transparent to highly translucent
- Bead shapes: bamboo + round
- Bead size: approximately 6.5mm
- Treatment: natural, untreated
- Cord material: elastic cord
Our bead bracelets are made of 100% natural jadeite jade and never dyed or color-treated. Each bead has their own unique color pattern and inclusions, telling a story of centuries spent under the earth.
This bracelet arrives with a twill cotton drawstring jewelry gift pouch, perfect for gift giving and safe keeping.
Please choose bracelet length from the drop down menu. If you are not sure what your size is, please measure your wrist snugly. To get an accurate wrist measurement, wrap a soft measuring tape around your wrist where it bends. Then add 0.5 inch for a comfortable fit or 0.75-1 inch for a loose fit.
In the photos, model has a wrist circumference of 5.5" and wears a 6.5" bracelet. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for sizing consultation or custom order request.