- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: faint green + vivid green
- Transparency: highly translucent
- Shape: Buddha
- Measurements: 38.68 x 21.57 x 7.06mm
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Cord material: nylon cord, 0.8mm
- Cord color: mint green
- Necklace length: adjustable
This beautiful pendant is made of 100% natural jadeite jade without any chemical treatments. The color of the jade is a uniform icy faint green base with vivid green patch. The surface of this pendant is silky smooth and highly polished. The carving features the Buddha sitting in meditation.
The Buddha is a spiritual symbol and example of how to walk the path of mindfulness. The name Buddha means "awakened one" because the Buddha was a man who woke up to his human experience and attained enlightenment. The Buddha, just like each of us, was searching for contentment. That's why the Buddha is a reminder that we can achieve happiness and joy in our human existence. He's not a god to be worshipped. His function is for us to follow by his example and work on our own mind. This way, we can make our mind stronger and prepare ourselves for when difficult moments arise.