- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: honey yellow + white + faint gray
- Transparency: semi-translucent to opaque
- Bead shape & size: round barrel - approximately 11.5-12.5mm, round beads - 7.5-8mm
- Treatment: natural, untreated
- Cord material: elastic cord
Our bead bracelets are made of 100% natural jadeite jade and never dyed or color-treated. Each bead has their own unique color pattern and inclusions, telling a story from when they were created by Mother Nature.
Please note: There are some internal stone lines these beads. Price has been reduced due to this flaw.
Please choose bracelet length from the drop down menu. If you are not sure what your size is, please measure your wrist snugly. To get an accurate wrist measurement, wrap a soft measuring tape around your wrist where it bends, then add one inch to order the correct size in this style bracelet.