- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: faint gray + red
- Transparency: semi-translucent
- Shape: Lady Buddha
- Measurements: 38.35 x 22.38 x 7.41mm
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Cord material: nylon cord, 0.8mm
- Cord color: bluish gray
- Necklace length: adjustable
This beautiful pendant is made of 100% natural jadeite jade without any chemical treatments. The color of the jade is a uniform faint gray background with a red patch. The surface of this pendant is silky smooth and highly polished. The carving features the Lady Buddha sitting and meditating on lotus crown.
Lady Buddha, also known as Kuan Yin, is the Goddess of Compassion and well-known to remove all the negative energy and bad spirits. For this reason, many people wear Lady Buddha pendants to cleanse the environment of negativity around them and help with healing. A Lady Buddha jade pendant is believed to give the wearer patience and courage to fight with all disruptive issues such as arguments and illness.