- Metal: 14K white gold
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: light green + vivid green
- Transparency: translucent
- Shape: Koi fish (double-sided)
- Height: 39mm
- Width: 13mm
- Thickness: 6mm
- Treatment: natural color, untreated
- Layaway available for this item
This stunning koi fish pendant is hand carved from natural Burmese jadeite jade. It is nicely carved on both sides and is hung from a solid 14K white gold bail. This piece has very nice translucency and a beautiful high polish to all surfaces. The color of the stone is light green background with vivid green patches.
In Chinese culture, fish is the symbol of wealth and abundant. Wearing a jade fish pendant can help you attract money luck and get extra income. It might also make you feel stress-free and keep you motivated to overcome adversity in life.