- Metal: 14K yellow gold, 14K white gold
- Primary gemstones: 2 golden South Sea cultured pearls, 8.40mm
- Side stones: 18 brilliant cut diamonds, 1.5mm, 1.6mm, 0.31 CT. T.W.
- The entire setting include the ribbons and the pearls measures about 20.65mm x 8.40mm
- Closure: silicone disc back
Layaway available for this item
Please note: All carat weights and stone measurements reflected in our Jewelry descriptions, represent approximate figures. Mounted stones are graded only to the extent rendered possible by the mounting.
A symbol of strength, support and honour, stand up for women and fight for a cure with these earrings. The diamond Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon symbols, handcrafted in solid 14K white gold and yellow gold, showcase gorgeous golden South Sea cultured pearls. The pair of pearls are hand-matched to perfection. The surface of each pearl is clean and exhibits a sharp reflection reminiscent of the finest satin and gold.
This pair of pearl earrings will make your go-to accessory for just about any occasions.