Natural Icy Yellowish Green Jadeite Zodiac Dragon/Snake Guardian Buddha Pendant Necklace, Custom Color Cord
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Color: yellowish green
- Transparency: highly translucent
- Shape: The Lord of Truth
- Measurements: 35.82mm H x 22.75mm W x 6.28mm T
- Weight: 9.52g/47.6ctct
- Treatment: natural color, not enhanced
- Cord material: nylon cord, 0.8mm
- Necklace length: adjustable
This pendant can be made into a necklace with any cord color of your choice. Please refer to the last photo for our available cord colors for your selection and choose your desired color from the drop-down menu.
Solid white gold and yellow gold bails are available upon requests. For consultation and custom order inquiry, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
As the designated zodiac guardian of those born in the year of the Dragon (1964, 1976, 1988, 2000) and the Snake (1965, 1977, 1989, 2001), the Lord of Truth is omnipresent and enables the control of time, places and physical conditions — blessings which are bestowed upon his devotees, empowering them to design, construct, and manifest their destinies into reality.
This beautiful jadeite Lord of Truth melds distinct, auspicious symbols of success and prosperity to aid and empower his destined devotees.
- Six-tusked White Elephant - a symbol of the power inherent in us to overcome our obstacles and challenges. The six tusks of the elephant allude to overcoming attachments to the six senses of Buddhism, thereby allowing destined devotees with the insight, focus and determination to stay on the right path towards their goals and aspirations
- Ruyi Scepter with Wish-Fulfilling Jewel- The Lord of Truth wields this all-powerful scepter, fulfilling both tangible and intangible wishes of his destined devotees. Serving as a symbol of financial abundance, the Ruyi scepter empowers them to supercharge their financial potential to reach their important goals and aspirations
Buddhism believes that, everyone is born with the blessing of a certain Bodhisattva or Buddha. The 12 Chinese zodiac signs are blessed and protected by eight natal Buddhas or guardian deities. Wearing or keeping your Buddhist protector close to you can help improve your luck, eliminate bad spirits and turn calamities into blessings.
Guardian Buddha is a protector that improves your luck. As long as you wear in a correct way, the effect will be significant. You should choose your Guardian Buddha as per your zodiac sign for better effect.
Names of the eight Natal Guardian Buddhas based on zodiac year of birth:
|Zodiac Sign||Guardian Buddha||Year of Birth|
|Rat||The Buddha of Compassion||1912, 1924, 1936, 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008|
|Ox||The Buddha of Boundless Space||1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009|
|Tiger||The Buddha of Boundless Space||1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010|
|Rabbit||The Buddha of Wisdom||1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011|
|Dragon||The Lord of Truth||1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012|
|Snake||The Lord of Truth||1917, 1929, 1941, 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013|
|Horse||The Buddha of Great Strength||1918, 1930, 1942, 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014|
|Ram||The Great Illuminator||1919, 1931, 1943, 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015|
|Monkey||The Great Illuminator||1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016|
|Rooster||The Great Protector||1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017|
|Dog||The Buddha of Infinite Light||1922, 1934, 1946, 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018|
|Pig||The Buddha of Infinite Light||1923, 1935, 1947, 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019|