RESERVED - 54.87mm Natural Translucent Honey Yellow Jadeite Oval Bangle
- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Bangle shape: oval
- Long inner diameter: 54.87mm
- Short inner diameter: 47.26mm
- Thickness: 5.73mm
- Width: 14.24mm
- Weight: 185.24cts
- Color: honey yellow + faint bluish green
- Transparency: translucent
- Treatment: natural color, untreated
- Layaway available for this item
This beautiful bangle is made of 100% natural jadeite jade, which means the jade has never been dyed or treated in any ways. The color of the jade is a combination of honey yellow and faint bluish green. The surface of the jade is silky smooth and highly polished.
This bangle is carefully carved in a oval cut with flat inner and round outer. There is absolutely no stone lines, cracks or chips in the jade.
Our jade bangles are certified. They are made of 100% natural jadeite jade, has never been dyed or color-treated. Each piece has their own unique color pattern and inclusions, telling a story of centuries spent under the earth.
Please refer to our sizing guide to determine your correct bangle size.