- Gemstone: natural jadeite jade
- Origin: Myanmar/Burma
- Bangle shape: round
- Inner diameter: 51.93mm
- Width: 14.74mm
- Thickness: 7.89mm
- Weight: 270.88ct
- Color: faint bluish green + bluish green + deep green + red + lavender
- Transparency: semi-translucent to opaque
- Treatment: natural color, untreated
- Layaway available for this item
This beautiful bangle is made of 100% natural jadeite jade, which means the jade has never been dyed or treated in any ways. The jade has a faint bluish green background with bluish green, deep green, red and lavender splotches. The surface of the jade is silky smooth and highly polished.
This bangle is carefully carved in a perfect round cut with flat inner and round outer.
Our jade bangles are certified. They are made of 100% natural jadeite jade, has never been dyed or color-treated. Each piece has their own unique color pattern and inclusions, telling a story of centuries spent under the earth.
Please refer to our sizing guide to determine your correct bangle size.